Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope that you had a great holiday and that 2016 has been kind with you so far. If you made new year's resolutions, share them with friends and family so they can keep you accountable and help you achieve them, If you didn't, good for you!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your support throughout 2015. During the year I mentioned several times that I was planning a promotion for Home by the Sea for which I was going to need your help. 2015 went by in a blink and I never got to do the promotion, so one of my new year's resolution is to see it through. I'll keep you posted, since your help is paramount for its success.

My second resolution is to dedicate more time to write. My goals is to gift you a few short stories on which I'm already working.  Once I publish them, you will be able to download them for free. You'll find out through here or by email, if you are a member of my mailing list, when they become available.

Since it's easier to reach smaller goals, I kept my resolutions list short and I'm sharing it with you, so you keep me accountable. Feel free to drop me a note in my Facebook page, through Twitter @ShyreenTyler or to shyreentyler@gmail.com if you would like to know about my progress, push me to work, send me cheers or simply to say hi. I love to hear from you.

Until next time. In the meantime, be safe and keep reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment