Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's been a while

Hello there! I just noticed that I haven't updated the blog since May. My apologies, not much has happened since then.

Recently I finished reading the second installment of the Trials of Strength trilogy, Child of Recklessness, by author Matthew R. Bell and I wanted to share my thoughts with you.

On Child of Recklessness, we find Lucas Bishop outside of Greystone. That nightmare is now a thing of the past. However, Lucas' troubles have not ended. He is now being hunted by unknown forces, who are getting too close for comfort. With the help of his two loyal allies, and a new one on the way, Lucas needs to figure out who is following him, what they want and how to defeat them before they succeed.

Child of Recklessness keeps the same pace as Fear of God. It's fast and action packed. The writing is more mature than in the first book. There was a section that was hard to follow, however this part is briefly but clearly explained later.

This book is entertaining and fun. The author has a way to make the reader care for the characters and their fate. Can't wait for the third and last installment to be released.

Hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I did.

On another note, shortly, and I promise it's not going to take me four months, I will post an email submission form that will allow you to subscribe to my newsletter. The form that was live was not working properly so I had to remove it. If you had submitted your email before, kindly do so again when the new form is live. I promise I won't drown your inbox with information. I'll keep you posted on promotions, giveaways and events. 

You'll read me again soon. In the meantime, be safe and keep reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment