Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hunting for reviews

Hey everyone! A couple of posts back I mentioned that I have plans for this year for which I would need your help. I'm still finalizing the details but for now I would like to ask all who have read Home by the Sea to leave a review on the Amazon page if it's not too much trouble.

This is the direct link to leave a review for Home by the Sea. You need to be logged in to Amazon for it to work.

For those who have downloaded Victory, THANKS!!! I hope you are enjoying it. If you are already logged in to Amazon, might as well leave a review for that too. Here is the link. I know, you downloaded Victory from Smashwords and not from Amazon. That's because Amazon doesn't allow to publish free books. However, Amazon has better visibility, thus a review there would be more beneficial.

I truly appreciate your help. Keep in touch as I will be posting a new short story in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment